Board film with adhesive on the back.
Board film cut to your required measurements.
Adhesive backing. Remove the protective film from the back and stick it directly onto a dry and clean surface.
Only creativity sets the limits:
- Drawing wall in children's rooms.
- Board for the family calendar.
- Task notice board in the staff room (who is bring cake this week?)
- A great reminder note on the fridge, the door, mirror, etc.
- Place it on a magnetic sheet and use it for both boards and magnets.
- Easily cut with scissors and a utility knife.
We can cut to a minimum of your measurements and preferably slightly larger. So have in mind that you might have to trim it afterwards.