Terms and conditions
Content:Personal data protection
Right of cancellation
Responsibility & reservation
Right to complain
Standard regret form
present terms and conditions are valid for all trade made via www.hm-plastic-shop.co.uk.
1. Personal data protectionWe only obtain personal information in connection to a purchase on our online shop with the intentions of delivery. This is about the following information’:
CVR-number – If you are a company
This information will be registered at hm-plastic-shop.co.uk and saved for 5 years, afterwards the information will be deleted according to the Danish Bookkeeping Act. The collected information is only used in relation to our financial statement, since Skat can demand to see the documentation for our billing.
When the personal information is collected via our website, we always secure that this only happens by your explicit approval, so that you inform us with the exact information that is collected and why.
The director and the employees at hm-plastic-shop.co.uk can access the information that is registered about you. The data control for hm-plastic-shop.co.uk is done by HM Group Denmark A/S.
Information submitted to Plastibutikken.dk is not passed on, or sold to a third part in any way and we do not register any private information. All the acquired information is obtained unencrypted in the business database and we do not transmit customer information encrypted. When the data is inserted in the database this happens via an SSL-encrypted line.
Do you have any questions in regards to our data policy, you can contact hm-plastic-shop.co.uk on; phone number 020 3868 71 22.
2. Log statisticThe log statistics is used on www.hm-plastic-shop.co.uk and means that a statistic system obtains information which can give a statistical picture on how many visitors a website has, where they come from, which part of the website this is left etc. On www.hm-plastic-shop.co.uk the log statistics are used with the purpose to optimize the website and its functionality, as well as increasing the user friendliness. We do not register any information about you or any other customer that can be traced to a physical persons, if it’s not regarding sale from our online store. See the personal data protection above.
As registered at www.hm-plastic-shop.co.uk you always have the right to demurrer against the registration and you have the right to gain insight in which information that is registered about you. You have these rights from The Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data and an enquiry on this matter should be directed to hm-plastic-shop.co.uk via e-mail: email@example.com.
You can at anytime delete cookies from your computer, how depends on your browser.
3. OrderingYou can order goods from www.hm-plastic-shop.co.uk directly from the homepage. If you have any questions about the good that are not found on the site, you are welcome to contact us.
You must be 18 years old before you can shop on hm-plastic-shop.co.uk – if you are under 18 years old, you must have an approval from your parents. A deal can always be cancelled by a parent, if it turns out that it's made by a child, or someone under 18 years old.
When you have made your order via the above, you will be registered as a customer in our database. All prices on the website are indicated incl. VAT and in GBP. All prices on the website are indicated incl all levy’s and duty etc. The prices are day prices. When you trade with hm-plastic-shop.co.uk you enter agreements on English.
If you want to receive a copy of your order confirmation, you can login on the website or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the buying process via our online shop:The wanted goods are added to the shopping basket
When the wanted goods are in the shopping basket press the button "Check-out"
Check-out (Complete order): Then you will be asked to enter your contact and delivery information.
Choose method of payment and shipping.
Enter your credit card information.
Approve your order by marking: "I approve the terms and conditions" and press on the button "Complete the order".
If the payment was completed without any errors you will get an e-mail with your order confirmation. If the payment was not completed you will be presented to an error message and you can press on the button "Return" to try again. When the payment is completed successfully you will receive an e-mail on the address entered earlier. Immediately after the completed purchase, you will receive your order confirmation. If you do not receive the order confirmation via e-mail you can contact hm-plastic-shop.co.uk either by email@example.com, or via the phone number 020 3868 71 22. All deals will be made in English.
4. PaymentIf you are paying with a debit card you are secured against abuse. You have the possibility to reject a payment when you receive your payment overview. As a rule of thomb, you have no excess in case your cart is being abused in an internet store that is using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in the payment system.
In our e-shop you can pay with debit card, e-card, Mastercard, Eurocard, VISA and VISAelectron, Maestro. hm-plastic-shop.co.uk does not charge any fees when paying with a debit card or credit card. You can also pay via bank transfer (N.b! by bank transfer you are not protected by the demurrer agreement). We send your goods as soon as the payment is received.
Data you send in relation to a purchase payed with a credit card is encrypted (SSL) and it is only PBS/Nets there can read them. Neither www.hm-plastic-shop.co.uk or others has the possibility to read the data.
The amount of money for the good is withdrawn when the goods are shipped from hm-plastic-shop.co.uk. When paying with a bank transfer the good will be send when the payment is registered. There can never be a withdrawal of a higher amount of money than you have approved. When there is ordered products via our internet-shop fees are added to the actual delivery with a freight company.
5. DeliveryThe delivery only includes the in-order confirmed products. Unless anything else is mentioned under the individual product, the order will be delivered within 4-10 working days after the order is made. When ordering two or more products the delivery be separated in two or more deliveries. The split delivery will not cause additional cost for the customer. In case of visible damages, misdelivery or complaints, it is very important to mention this to the carrier/post so it can be added to the consignment note. It is therefore always a good idea to inspect the goods delivered. If possible, take a digital photo of the damage(s) on the delivery and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: the delivery day, time and a description of the damage.
The price for the delivery depends on the product. The shipping price is from £9,90 and up to £34,90. Depending on the product. The shipping price will show once the product is added to the basket. Special delivery and delivery to apartments not on ground floor costs extra and shall agrees upon from the beginning.
6. Right of cancellationYou have 14 days to invoke the right of cancellation, when shopping on hm-plastic-shop.co.uk. The right of cancellation runs from the day you receive the product.
Custom-made products are not included in the right of cancellation.
Purchased products that are custom-made are not included in the right of cancellation and the right of return. This could, for instance, be acrylic, polycarbonate and foamed PVC, cut on measure.
When the product is returned and the right of cancellation is invoked, it can only be in cases where the product is of same condition and amount as when you received it. The right of cancellation is therefore forfeited if you use the product in a way where it is obvious that the usage decreases the products retail price significantly.
When you invoke the right of cancellation you are responsible for the payment of shipping, when you return the product.
In most cases, if you have purchased a product trough our web-shop, you have the right of cancellation. You just need to return the product to us within 14 days of receiving it. You can return the product by refusing to receive it when it is delivered.
Please note that the product is delivered straight from our distributor, so it is often here the product needs to be returned to. Therefore, always contact us before a product is returned, so we can inform you of the correct address. You can also return the product by refusing to accept the delivery.
When you return the product, please write the order number on the package.
When you invoke the right of cancellation, the amount of the purchase will be wired back to you on the credit card you used. When we, or our distributor, have received the products and controlled that it lives up to the conditions in a cancellation, the amount of the purchase will be returned. Please note that we do not receive packages sent cash on delivery (COD).
7. ClaimIf you have sent a product in a claim, you will always receive an e-mail when we have received the product. In the e-mail you will be informed about the further process in the treatment of your claim.
According to the law of purchase there is a 24 month right of claim on all products. The right of claim means that you have a claim in case of flaws and deficiencies on the product in the first 24 months after your purchase. There is a requisite that these flaws and deficiencies are not a result of: misuse of the product, or other damaging actions on your behalf. If the product is subject to a flaw or deficiency, you can either have the product; fixed, exchanged, fully refunded or a partial refund of your money and keep the product, depending on the specific case. hm-plastic-shop.co.uk cannot be held responsible for de- or reinstallation of sold products. This is stipulated that the claim is valid and that the redelivery does not entail unreasonable costs for hm-plastic-shop.co.uk. You must make your claim within reasonable time after ascertaining the flaw or deficiency. If you make your claim within 2 months, your claim will be considered in time. We will refund fair shipping costs that you might have in connection to the return of the product, when the claim is valid.
Please note that the product is delivered straight from our distributor, so it will often be at this address the product is returned to, in case of a claim. Therefore, please contact us before the product is shipped back, so that we can inform you of the right address.
When you return the product, please inform what the problem is, in as much detail as possible.
Please note, we do not recieve packages sent cash on delivery (COD) or similar.
Remember that the product always need to be shipped in proper packaging.
In case of visible damages or misdelivery, you are urged to inform the carrier/mailman so it can be noted on the consignment note. It is always a good idea to check the package upon delivery.
Please note that the following margin should be tolerated on custom-made orders:
+/- 2mm in length
+/- 2mm in width
8. WarrantyThe channel sheets from hm-plastic-shop.co.uk is subject to a 10 year yellowing warranty from the producer of the sheets. The producer is Quinn Plastics NV.
8.1.Quinn Plastics guarantee – the 10-year period from day of sale – that the Quinn SPC sheets are protected on one side against the unwanted effect of UV radiation. It also guarantee that the sheets will not change significantly in yellowness or mechanical capabilities when exposed to regular European climate.
8.2.This guarantee only covers the standard Quinn SPC sheets (from 6mm and up) when they are installed, managed and maintained according to Quinn Plastics’ recommendations and instructions. It requires that the buyer is informed of the recommendations and instructions. If that is not the case, the necessary documents can be acquired documents at an authorised dealer.
8.3.No guarantee is given on sheets that are scratched, cracked or broken. Nor is there a guarantee on sheets that have been exposed to corrosive substances or environmental aspects that could damage them. Furthermore, no guarantee is given on sheets where the protection layer is damaged in one way or another.
8.4.In case of a claim due to the quality, the sheets involved should be returned to the dealer along with the delivery note.
8.5.The degree of yellowing is determined through measurements according to the ASTM test method D1925(1977), which means that several samples are taken from the sheet, which are cut in sizes equal to the requirements in the relevant test method. The sheets are cleaned before the tests. The claim is invalid, if the change in yellowness is less than 6 Delta units compared to the original value on the production date
8.6.Any change in the light transmission is determined by measurements done according to DIN5036, which means that several samples are taken from the sheet, which are cut in sizes equal to the requirements in the relevant test method. The sheets are cleaned before the tests. The claim is invalid, if the change in the light transmission is less than 4% compared to the original light transmission on the production date.
8.7.The expression ”unbreakable” in terms of guarantee, means that an electricity module is >2100 MPa after 10 years. Tests of the mechanical abilities are done on straight none-scratched samples according to the ISO527 standard.
8.8.In case of a valid claim, covered by this guarantee, Quinn plastics will replace the material without further liability for damages. The material will be replaced 100% within the first 5 years of the purchase date. In the 5th to 7th year, the material will be replaced 60%. And in the 7th to 10th year after the purchase date, the material will be replaced 30%. Quinn Plastics can choose not to pay more than the original costs of the material, without further liability for damages, if replacement material is not provided. This guarantee does not cover costs connected to the installment or other expenses related to this claim.
8.9.Quinn Plastics is not accountable for any guarantees, not set in this document. That includes statements on sale ability or product application.
NB!The declarations in this document are based on our current knowledge and experience. They do not take away the users obligations to make their own tests and surveys because of the many factors that might influence the treatment and application of our products. It is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that all protective rights, existing laws and requirements are upheld.
9. E-marketingNo e-mail adverts, news releases, or similar are distributed to the customer unless they have actively signed up for it.
10. Responsibility & reservationsAll buildings are different, and there are different reservations and requisites for any new development. That is why all installation guides, both written and verbal, are only guiding. It is your own responsibility to confer with a construction adviser.
hm-plastic-shop.co.uk reserve the right to refuse an order, for instance in case of a discontinued product, price error and other situations where reasonable sense should be cause of this.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse an order where the size could of the order could result in a disproportionately large loss on raw sheets. You will as a customer always be made aware of any refusal.
11. Contact informationhm-plastic-shop.co.uk (HM Group Denmark A/S)
Phone: 020 3868 71 22
12. Right to complain
If you wish to complain about your purchase, please direct your enquiry to email@example.com.
Standard cancellation form
(This form is only filled out and returned if the right of cancellation is valid)